Up for sale, a brand new Electro-Harmonix Overlord Nano Overdrive distortion pedal. This nano-sized version of the Operation Overlord offers the same great overdrive and distortion tones, but in mono for those who don’t require stereo ins and outs. It’s super versatile and ready for your axe, be it guitar, bass, or keys.
The Nano Overlord is switchable between two modes: Normal and Boost. Normal mode provides low to medium gain sounds and relies on three amp-like JFET gain stages. When Boost mode is engaged it’s like adding a pedal-type OD circuit in front of the JFET stages to really increase overall distortion. The pedal also features a Dry blend control which is invaluable for bass and keyboards, a three-position input level selector switch and an active three-band EQ.
• Compact, yet feature laden overdrive and distortion pedal
• Create boost without the grit, sweet crunch, intensely saturated overdrive, and thick distortion
• Three-position input level switch lets you set the initial input gain level for a variety of instruments including guitar, bass, and keyboards.
• Active three-band EQ for superlative tone shaping
• In Normal Mode three amp-like JFET gain stages provide low to medium gain sounds
• In the switchable Boost Mode a classic pedal-style overdrive circuit is added before the JFET stages to increase overall distortion
• The pedal’s Dry blend control is especially useful for bass and keyboards because it lets you retain your instrument’s articulation, harmonic content, and bottom end.