Up for sale, a 1980’s Korg Poly-800 vintage analog synthesizer in excellent condition and in perfect working order, complete with the original hardshell case, power supply, and cassette. Introduced in 1983 as a response to Roland’s venerable Juno 106, the Poly-800 features 8 voices, 64 memory patches, and up to 50 customizable parameters. Designed with the performer in mind, the Poly-800 is conveniently portable with 49 keys, low profile sliders and knobs, battery or 9V DC operation, and even strap buttons for upright playing possibilities. Despite the live focus, the Poly-800 equally holds its own in the studio with a high quality sound and a plethora of sonic options.
This Poly-800 has been been given a thorough checkup by our techs here at Mike & Mike's Guitar Bar, with all contacts, switches, and sliders cleaned, and all functions working as intended. Cosmetic wear is limited to a few minor marks on the enclosure. The graphics are pristine and the original white slider tips are intact. The original hardshell case, power supply, and data cassette are included.
- MIDI compatible
- 8 separately articulated voices, fully polyphonic
- 8 digitally controlled oscillators (DCOs) ensure outstanding pitch stability
- 9 advanced 6-stage digital envelope generators (DEGs), 1 per DCO and 1 for Noise and VCF
- Double Playing mode provides rich, complex layered sounds by pairing 2 different DCOs and DEGs per voice
- Whole mode provides full 8 note playing capability
- 64 different Programs
- Stereo Chorus
- Polyphonic Sequencer stores up to 256 notes, can be synced via MIDI
- Chord Memory plays parallel harmonies using only 1 key
- Noise Generator
- Battery or 9V DC operation